Infrastructure projects are vital for the development and economic growth of a country, and to improve the standard of living of its population. Unkapt mission is to assist infrastructure sponsors (including the public sector) to fund the development or expansion of (micro and mini) infrastructure assets by acting as a conduit to the private credit market to achieve an optimal capital structure for infrastructure projects.
- Financial close: Unkapt can assist infrastructure sponsors in reaching their financial close milestone by broadening their investor base.
- Flexibility: Infrastructure sponsors can benefit from structuring flexibility through Unkapt.
- Matching: A private placement offer through Unkapt will allow infrastructure sponsors to have a liability matching strategy in that the sponsor can get access to patient capital.
- Sponsor: government body (incl. local govt), infrastructure development units, state-owned enterprises and private sector
- Asset type: Power generation, (waste) water services, healthcare & educational facilities, fuel facility, transportation and communication
- Stage: Brownfield and greenfield projects with commercial framework in place, concession locked-in and certainty of future cash flow
- Issuance size: Preferred range is USD 10M - USD 50M; other issuance size will be considered on a case by case basis
- Tenor: Avg. 10 - 15 yr tenor (post completion)
- Yield: Varies on a case by case basis; may range from estimated 4.5% to 8.5% per annum
- Annual Debt Service Cover Ratio: Minimum range of 1.2X - 1.4X
- Debt/equity ratio: Thin cap ceiling of 3:1
- Register online at www.unkapt.capital
- Once approved, sponsor completes and lodges the full application, including financial modelling, key personnel details, off-take agreement, concession agreement and permits.
- Offer is listed on Unkapt and outreach campaign is undertaken.
- On successful completion, binding agreements are entered into and funding is disbursed.
What are you waiting for?
Provide us with your basic information and we will guide you to the whole process of application